- A new version of an old tale (2/23/18)
- Arts Centre closes, city officials say they tried to help owners (2/23/18)
- ONLINE ONLY: Changes for Fort Scott High basketball tonight (2/21/18)
- Winter ... still (2/20/18)
- County nearly ready for next step to bring economic incentive (2/20/18)
- Tiger girls beat Nado, keep pace with LCHS (2/16/18)
- Greyhounds dominate opener (2/16/18)
- Smoke in the air (2/16/18)
- Who says elected officials can give their employees a bonus? (2/16/18)
- Signal changes made at Third and National intersection (2/16/18)
- Furious rally falls short, 67-64Fort Scott High’s boys have this way of somehow not being out of a game lately. Down 11 after one period in which nothing looked like it was going to go their way and by 20 early in the second in Friday night’s Southeast Kansas League game against Parsons, the Tigers came back steadily until Alec Michaud tied the score, 57-57, on a 3-pointer with 1:41 to go...
- Tigers extend win streak to 9 (2/24/18)
- Southern Coffey sweeps Uniontown (2/24/18)
- Tigers rally, hang on to snap losing streak (2/24/18)
- Defense, rebounds lead to win (2/24/18)
- Johnson County sweeps Greyhounds (2/24/18)
- ONLINE ONLY: Uniontown reschedules for Friday night (2/22/18)
- ONLINE FIRST: Uniontown and Northeast Sub-State schedules (2/22/18)
Gerald O. “Nate” BeamanGerald O. “Nate” Beaman, 93, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018, at A Country Place Senior Living in Fort Scott. He was born Aug. 7, 1924, in Uniontown, Kan., the son of Ray and Ruth (Turner)...
Dian Gail McIntoshDian Gail McIntosh, age 74, Prescott, Kan., passed away Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018. Contributions may be made to: KU Center for Research, Brain Research Foundation and may be sent in care of Schneider...
Alice M. AdamsAlice M. Adams, age 94, La Cygne, Kan., passed Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2018. Funeral serves will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Feb. 23, at New Life Baptist, La Cygne. Burial will be in Trading Post Cemetery....
Sue Ann CannonSue Ann Cannon, age 65, a former resident of Fort Scott, Kan., and more recently of Edwardsville, Kan., passed away early Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018, at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas...
Mary Elizabeth StoughtonMary Elizabeth Stoughton, age 95, a resident of Fort Scott, Kan., formerly of rural Mapleton, Kan., died Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018, at Country Place Living in Fort Scott. She was born Jan. 16, 1923, in...
Sandra Sue “Sandy” RylanderSandra Sue “Sandy” Rylander, 75, of Fort Scott, Kan., passed away unexpectedly of a heart attack Wednesday afternoon, Feb. 14, 2018, at KU Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. Sandy was born Oct. 16,...